Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Ok, I think I figured it out.

Ok, I think I've got the hang of this now.
Instructions are for chumps. Also, I can't seem to find any. Stupid blog.

So the question is, do I leave this here and never write on it again, or I do plunge into the depths of nerdliness?

Look, I've had a hard day - I had to be at the mental hospital in Verdun all day and then hustle across town to get some volunteering time in.
No, I'm not a patient at the Douglas hospital....yet. For the time being I'm just doing an 800 hours internship as part of the ole' Bachelor's in Social Work thing I've got goin' on. Right now I'm there for 2.5 days a week and in classes at McGill the other days. In the summer when I have to do 3.5 days at week at the Douglas I think I'll see about getting committed. The food's not bad and the rooms are ok and it would save me a lot of commuting time if I could just sleep there.
Denise, the new roomate at our swanky new N.D.G. apartment is pretty awesome, so maybe I could come home on weekends. Or maybe she can visit me there.

Well I guess that answers that. Nerds rejoice!
-Liz

2 Comments:

At 2:21 a.m., Blogger K. Valliant-Saunders said...

Dearest Liz,

I will take your compounded interest rate and raise you a mortgage over 30 years.

For serious yo. I posted tonight. WEIRD f*ing night. Also you were right about Avery, I asked my friend Antonio about his x-girlfriend situation and it seems theres more there than he'd like to admit. We talked about it. We're going to start "slowing" down for a bit and just sort of hanging out and being friends.

Word dawg, you're the bitz!
-Kem

 
At 12:26 p.m., Blogger I am the lizard queen said...

Yay!
Sofi and Kem found me! And then Jesus. And then they found each other. Man, that was HOT!
-Liz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home