Friday, June 17, 2005

bucketisms

Tomorrow is my very last day at the hpspital for my internship. I've said goodbye to all my clients and wrapped up most of the paperwork. I miss it already but have applied to a ton of jobs there, so maybe they'll actually hire me for one sometime.

There's this guy who is always on the grounds who is the absolute greatest. Since he's not one of my clients and i don't even know his name i think i can write about him without breaking all those confidentiality rules that we spent a week learning.

He carries a bucket around (it's empty, I checked) and wears rubber boots at all times. He must be a classically trained actor because he has excellent enunciation and can really project.

He walks in circles around the building I work in and announces various things. Vanessa, my partner in crime and half of SteakShape (the next big thing, just wait for our new single to be released) and I think they're great, so we compiled a list. Imagine these being SHOUTED repeatedly and at random.

$9.99 is not ten dollars!

The sweltering heat! The bitter cold!

A boy in a man's world!

It's 54 degrees today in Mexico. That's very hot. (it was actually that hot that day. Dude reads the news.)

I had one directed to me. I had my knapsac on and was walking into work and he gave me my very own bucketism. He yelled "good student! go study!" I later also got "good student, study hard!"

This one is my absolute favourite. Call me and I'll shout it to you over the phone, the way its meant to be done.

The Greek girl beat me at arm wrestling

The Greek girl!
The Greek girl beat me at arm wrestling

I was HUMILIATED
Beaten - by a woman!
Beaten- by a girl.


A few months ago he shouted to me that I should play the lottery, since he won $20 and the tickets only cost $2.

I haven't seen him around in a long time. I hope they haven't medicated away his bucketisms.

4 Comments:

At 9:00 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

The blog.... She lives!

Those bucketisms are great :-)

 
At 3:03 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

bucketisms are good.
panisms are better.

 
At 10:47 a.m., Blogger I am the lizard queen said...

Panisms are better, it's true. But I bet you only mention that because you have big boobs or you're a slut or a hooker. I miss that dude.

 
At 9:08 p.m., Blogger glomgold said...

Would be a shame for the world to lose this fellow's witticisms.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home