Saturday, October 16, 2004

The Green Monster

Boo Yankees!!

Stupid Red Sox, getcher shit together! Seriously. This ass-kicking is just embarassing.

Hee hee, look at me pretending like I know about sports. The Green Monster is apparently the back wall of Fenway, so named because....um....every once in a while it eats a dog or stray child. I think it also is hard to hit the ball past.


I'm thinking of testing drugs for money. Does anyone want to go hang out with angry drifters on generic brand allergy medecine with me? You can make quite a bit of cash and you might be in the placebo group. Then again, you might grow a tail or turn green. If anyone's interested: "Volunteers Wanted!Would you liketo receive up to$1,500?Call (514) 381-ALGO (2546) and find out how to participate in one of our clinical trials."

EW! The cat is rimming herself again. I know they all do that, but I wish she'd pick somewhere other than right in front of the TV to get down to business.

2 Comments:

At 12:25 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seriasss! The BoSox have got to get it together! WTF! We cannot lose to the Yankees .... ahhhhh!

BTW ... I am thinking about a halloween costume to go with a fancy red dress. Crazed out prom queen works for me ...

- Boston

 
At 12:31 a.m., Blogger D said...

So I'm a tramp, now am I? Well, if you embrace your inner nerd, I s'pose I can embrace my inner tramp. so, don't worry, I won't lay the smack down ... at least not for this.

We should SO make muffins! Cuz it took me like 2 hours to make one page in that fuckin site! Now, I'm bored and all agitated because of the mother-fucking Yankees!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home