Monday, February 28, 2005

Week off!

Reading week!!!!

The shitty thing is I am expected to actually do reading. Instead of doing that I watched Harold and Kumar go to Whitecastle three times. That movie is great.

It turns out that awesomemobile had busted a gasket. $200 later four of us piled into awesomemobile and drove to Boston.

Hanging out with Andrew was cool. We did a bunch of touristy things this time like go skating on the Frog Pond in the Boston Common. We also drank a pint at Cheer's, which is actually called the Bull and Finch Pub. Norm was not there.

We checked out a party in a Harvard grad student's dorm. We didn't just crash it, Bana lives there and asked if we wanted to come. They were doing a wine tasting party. I expected many white men with bonded teeth and cable-knit sweaters knotted about their shoulders. Instead it was just a bunch of people having fun and trying wine. It seems I can hold my own in a discussion with Harvard grad students, but I was drunk so it's hard to say. I thought I was being witty and sophisticted, but it's totally likely I was just telling fart jokes. PULL MY FINGER, IVY LEAGUE BOY!!! Actually, I think I was talking about the pope a lot.

Andrew and I drove out to Salem Mass and went to the Peabody Essex museum, which was totally amazing. Salem is so cute! Ok, fine, they did have some witch trials, but they've cleaned up and have all sorts of random psychics and haunted houses and such. There is also a liquor store in Salem called the bunghole ("we're not #1, but we're right up there"). It even has a website, www.thebunghole.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home