Saturday, January 15, 2005

I've come down with a serious case of farmer

This case of Farmer I've got is raging out of control.
Last night I went to sleep at 9:30. I woke up this morning at 5:30 and cannot go back to sleep.
I guess there are still some jet lag issues. And general not-sleeping issues. Thursdays' trip to BDP was good, but I should have left before that last-metro cut off, given that I had to be at school at 8:30 the next day. I regret nothing. Except that my coat still smells. BDP has a much worse smell than any other bar. Katie likened it to a dead body.

Mornings are lame. There's nothing to do and it's cold and dark. The paper showed up at about 7:00. I knew Andrew would be awake and getting ready for work at 8:00 so I called him. He said I should go milk the cows or churn butter to entertain myself and my early-rising Amish ways. Meh.

Pantaloons is still at my dad's house, so I didn't have her to entertain me while I was waiting for the sun to rise. Poor Pantaloons - there was no one to take care of her over x-mas, so she had to go back to Ottawa to be terrorized by the other cats. I'll go pick her up as soon as I get a free weekend and a little space to breathe.

I think maybe I'll go swimming. But not for a while, because I refuse to get out of the apartment before 9:00 on a Saturday.

2 Comments:

At 2:35 p.m., Blogger K. Valliant-Saunders said...

Dear teat,

I milked you like a thousand times already!

In other news I linked you. Ha!

Jebus.
-Kem

 
At 3:22 a.m., Blogger guy said...

Dead bodies...BDP...such fond memories...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home