Wednesday, December 01, 2004

$1000 - may involve anal probing

There's a study on sleep, hormones and circadian rythms going on at the Douglas Hospital. Since I'm doing my stage ("internship" for non Quebecquers) there anyhow, I'm thinking "sweet, I can make a cool grand and wake up in the place I need to be for work, what's the catch?" Well the catch is that "your blood will be sampled frequently and your body temperature will be monitored continuously via a rectal probe that you will install upon arrival in the laboratory."
Schma? My, aren't they forward - worse than Frank Gifford! (No, I am not making this up. )

I'm getting pretty broke. Like pathetically broke, but has it come to this? It is in the name of science....also in the name of my credit card bill.

If any of you 18-30 year old ladies who are not taking birth control pills, need $1000 and who don't mind the indignities listed above would like to check it out, go to their screening questionaire at:
www.ugd-dmu.ca/cycles .


1 Comments:

At 1:49 p.m., Blogger I am the lizard queen said...

wait...."anal" means "up the butt"? THOSE PERVERTS!!!! I'm going to get Denise to sic Ralph Klein on them. If that dude thinks same sex marriage is an "affront to family values" he'll blow a gasket with this. That, or he'll be really into it.

Ps. hey crazies with guns or pies...if W's security is too tight and you happen to be in Alberta, Klein would be a good second choice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home