Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Dear Americans: WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!?!

It's nearly 2:00 AM, on what has turned out to be one of the shittier days I've had so far. So far NBC has all but called the US election in favour of Bush.

I've heard that 80% of non-Americans support Kerry. I thought it would be even more. Everyone else agress W. is a dumbass, so why, with apologies to my Yankee buddies, is the American populace so damn ignorant? I mean apart from that third rate education system, rampant poverty and ridiculously biased media coverage. The part I really don't understand is that Peter Jennings was going on about how it looks like most Americans put morals ahead of political issues in this vote, yet they seem to have voted for the dude with the questionable morals. W's DUI's and coke snortin' don't exactly make him the Christian posterboy.

Look, I'm getting all verklempt, so I'll give you a topic to discuss amongst yourselves:
If it meant that W. would lose this election, would you have sex with him?

Post a reply and let me know (you don't need an account to do that, just hit "comments" and then post anonymously)

3 Comments:

At 11:01 a.m., Blogger D said...

Yes ... even tho it would mean I would never be able to have sex again!

 
At 10:50 p.m., Blogger Sofi said...

Yes...but could I have sex with Jon Stewart immediately afterwards? (Sort of like cleansing the palate with a refreshing sorbet after eating..uh...vagrant feces).

 
At 12:35 a.m., Blogger glomgold said...

Although we're already gettin' fucked by GW Bush, that is one awful question!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home