Friday, November 12, 2004

You've got to help me, my pussy is burning!

I had just gotten out of the shower and put on PJ's when the fire alarm in my building went off. I grabbed some pants, threw a few valuables in my bag and carried Pantaloons out while Denise opened the doors. Pantaloons did not appreciate the alarm and scratched me up. When we got outside she was shaking in my arms. Denise and I stood around outside and met the few neighbours who thought Pantaloons was cute yet weren't scared off by our constant swearing.

It was sort of cute except that my cat peed on me a bit. She was scared and shaking, so I don't really blame her. I couldn't just leave her in the apartment - what if it was a real fire? I started thinking of how I would have to convince fire fighters to go save her and was reminded of a song by Craig, an evil genius of a guy who went to highschool with me and who got drunk in my house a few times. It's a great track - he looped a crank 911 call of some lady saying "you've got to help me, my pussy is burning!" and made a video for it. (
http://www.revolution909records.com/deacon/ go to audio/video and download the music video for "my pussy is burning")

If I have to be peed on, I'm sort of glad that it happens on Rememberance day. Yes, I got cat pee on me and it was gross but at least I've never been shot. I'm currently on the phone with my dad who is talking about my grandfather's part in WWII. Apparently Grandpa was a wing commander in the Air Force, flew Winston Churchill somewhere and was presented Distinguished Flying Cross by King George VI. I actually saw a photo of that. My dad says a DFC is like one down from a VC. Not too shabby, gramps, way to stop the axis.

4 Comments:

At 12:45 a.m., Blogger glomgold said...

Oh, I thought this was going to be one of those classic chlamydia tales in the tradition of Seuss and Rowling.

 
At 12:51 a.m., Blogger I am the lizard queen said...

Sorry to disappoint. My chlamydia is purely coincidental and not really relevant to the story.

 
At 1:59 a.m., Blogger guy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 2:03 a.m., Blogger guy said...

thank the good lord for broad spectrum antibiotics...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home