Saturday, February 19, 2005

The very glamorous life of cleaning cat shit.

A few days ago I went to Pur and got my hair dyed and cut by the wonderful Nick. It's pricey, so I can only afford to do this a few times a year, but they do such a good job I feel it's well worth it. The problem is that Nick styles it so it looks awesome, but then I sleep on it or have a shower and ruin the effect. I not dextrous enough to use things like curling irons, so I just try to ride out that initial styling as long as possible.

I emerged from the salon feeling very glamorous and generally movie-star like. I felt like going out somewhere fabulous and saying things like 'dah-ling, we simply must do lunch'. Sadly those article summaries were due the next day, so I went home and prepared to write them.

Frikken Pantaloons took a poo on the carpet, so I got to clean that up while watching the OC - but with really great hair. Since the whole glam thing was shot to shit, I ended up cleaning the rest of the apartment and eating macaroni and cheese out of the pot for dinner.

3 Comments:

At 3:09 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel now is the time to share my cate hates you.

 
At 10:34 p.m., Blogger Sofi said...

Oh baby. Mama like when you clean up cat shit. And you're so hot when you bend over to change the litterbox. You know, there's more than just ONE happy pussy when that happens. Meow!

 
At 8:28 p.m., Blogger D said...

bah to cleaning pantaloons shit. I know how ya feel. next time, i say we make her clean it up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home