Monday, February 07, 2005

good times

This was a good weekend.

Andrew managed to show up in Montreal. We were fed a whole bunch of yummy fondue goodness, stumbled upon some Chinese new year celebrations and got some drink on. Unfortunately, Andrew got all sickly, and the blue air in Hatter's didn't do much to help that. But their poutine is soooo good and the beer is sooo cheap.
Andrew reverts to being five when he's not feeling well, which is actually pretty endearing. It was the cutest thing ever when he fell asleep on the couch and Pantaloons fell asleep around his neck. He's pretty allergic to her though.

The paper due tomorrow is sort of a downer. I've finished my application to the Master's program I'm hoping to do next year (cause I'm a loser and I'm still in undergrad) and now I feel great because I don't have to think about it anymore until I get a letter back from McGill. I really really really hope they let me in. But there's a pretty good chance that they won't. I should have stapled a fifty to the application. Maybe I can find out who does the admissions and make them muffins.

I probably should have gotten at least some work done with weekend, but it's so nice to just take a vacation from it all every once in a while, even if it means staying up all Sunday night again.

1 Comments:

At 2:00 a.m., Blogger K. Valliant-Saunders said...

word guy,

we didn't get no stinking chinese new year and drink on here. Just the same stinking vagrants being flung down some stairs on a Sunday night, I guess its the American equivalent, eh?

I just wanted to say hello, I love you can you tell me your name, hello, I love you, did I leave a stain?

yoewza.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home