Friday, August 05, 2005

The mystery of the strange pube.

A few days ago I was cleaning my desk and discovered what looked like a grey pubic hair on it. This puzzled me a great deal, since I had no idea how it could have gotten there.

Hypothesis 1: It fell off of someone and got on my desk
There has been no one with grey hair in my room for several months.

Hypothesis 2: It’s a leg or chest hair, not a pube.
Same problem.

Hypothesis 3: The hair came in through the window.
Possible. But how do pubes become airborne?

Hypothesis 4: It’s one of mine.
Given that I’m in my mid 20’s, I don’t think I’m going grey yet.

Hypothesis 4: Someone’s pubes got into the washing machine then got into my clothes. It then got onto my desk somehow.
I think this might be the most likely.

Hypothesis 5: The elderly sneak into my room while I’m at work and get freaky on my desk.
Your mom and I had a talk about this and she said she’d stop.

Any other ideas?

1 Comments:

At 8:25 p.m., Blogger glomgold said...

Do you have a grey wool sweater? Maybe it's actually woven from granny pubes!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home