Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Off to Japan!

Like I told the few people who read my blog, I'm headed to Japan again tomorrow.

Andrew's brother is getting married to his Japanese girlfriend, er, fiance and I thought I'd tag along. They're having a traditional Japanese ceremony, which should be cool to see, though impossible to understand, since I only know about 10 words in Japanese.

We're only going to be there for about 72 hours, which will be pretty much the same as the travel time.

Given that it will be Easter weekend, I'm bummed that we can't go see the Japanese Jesus. I bet he's smaller and more efficient. Apparently there's a tomb up in Northern Honshu that claims to be the final resting spot of Jesus. I'll see what I can find out about that and write some more when I get back next week. For now I must continue to try on dresses until I find one that will conceal the fact that my gut is raging out of control. If nothing looks good maybe I can just wear my jeans to the wedding and claim that it's the Canadian tuxedo.

Oh no, Godzilla! I must flee!

2 Comments:

At 8:41 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy your weekend whirlwind trip to Japan! (Will the Easter bunny be able to find you there? Is there an Easter bunny in Japan?)

 
At 9:57 p.m., Blogger D said...

Dude, when are you supposed to be back in Montreal? The Pantaloons is starting to express displeasure of your absence with bulimia.

She puked up a shit-load of her cat food in two places yesterday. She's been fine today, so I think she just overate. Either that, or she decided I needed to get out of bed and take a shower and thus provided me with cleaning duties that required a follow-up shower. Meh!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home