Tuesday, August 23, 2005

A whole lotta summer

Last weekend was great. I crammed a whole summer into it. It included:
- a trip to an exotic locale...ok, just Connecticut. Still, I got to use my passport.
- going to a wedding
-camping (in Fort Dummer, Vermont) right after the wedding and setting up a tent in the dark
-sleeping in a leaking tent in heavy rain
-swimming in lake Champlain with a Uni-Uni minister
-a pic nic on a lovely sandy beach

It took me all summer to get this stuff in, but now all I have left to do is an epic bike trip, run through a sprinkler on a hot day and get a few more breakfasts on a terasse in.

1 Comments:

At 8:28 p.m., Blogger glomgold said...

At first that sounds odd, needing a passport for Connecticut. But, those guys there are kind wacky. Quarantines might be in order.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home