Tuesday, October 18, 2005

So that's what my entrails look like


Actually, I didn't get to see since I had my eyes shut. But I think this is what it's supposed to look like -->

The whole endoscopy thing was pretty quick and relatively painless. Dr. Dude even thinks my belly is doing ok for now. The sedative they gave me helped a lot and was also quite fun. Everone else in the recovery room seemed to be wasting their time sleeping. I got right up and had to keep explaining that no, I wasn't dizzy. I think the other people there don't tend to take stuff that induces the same effects recreationally. Or at least not as much. Being able to hande the effects, I was allowed to leave.

Wandering around outside afterwards tracking down various ghetto succoths (Sp?) with was perhaps more confusing that it should have been. Everything looked really pretty and endlessly interesting. On the way home it was hard not to stare at people, trees, folded up newspapers, wads of gum, etc. Were not for the fact that I fell into a coma-like sleep for 6 hours as soon as I got home, I could really get used to this.

1 Comments:

At 12:11 p.m., Blogger glomgold said...

Gotta love the Barium smoothie. That is practically a fate worse than death.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home